Last Updated on September 7, 2021 by WS Content Team
The top best WordPress Logs Plugin is useful for your website
If you are finding an excellent tool that supports you to manage a wide range of different activities on your website, this article is really helpful for you. In today’s post, we will list the top 6 best WordPress Logs Plugin. In addition, we also give some typical features of each plugin so that you easily compare and choose the best one. Let’s take a look.
First and foremost, extraordinary compared to other WordPress Logs Plugins we might want to specify is WP Activity Log. By utilizing this module, you have the capacity to keep everything occurring on your WordPress site. Besides, it additionally lets you multisite networks with the WP Activity Log module to ensure client usefulness just as foster client responsibility. Additionally, this instrument will educate you regarding dubious conduct before there are security issues.
- See who is logged,
- See what everyone is doing in real-time,
- Log off any user with just a click,
- Generate HTML and CSV reports,
- Export the activity log in CSV (ideal for integrations),
- Get notified via email of important changes,
- Get instant SMS message notifications of critical site changes,
- Search the activity log using text-based searches and use built-in filters to fine-tune the searches,
- Store activity log in an external database to improve security
- and much more
- A lot of advanced features
- Powerful support
The module accompanies a wide scope of various highlights. Along these lines, this module has gotten numerous great surveys from a ton of clients all throughout the planet. Right off the bat, it permits you to control and track your site exercises. Another extraordinary advantage is that you can know really the thing clients are doing on your site without exertion. We can see that Activity Log Plugin resembles a plane’s black box since every one of the clients’ exercises is recorded by it.
- Able to get email notifications once an event you have defined (via rules) has occurred
- Export your Activity Log data records to CSV
- Export your Activity Log data records to the Export Personal Data tool
- Solve this issue by tracking what users do
- Easy to use and filter view on the dashboard of your WordPress site
- Easy to use
- Translation ready
- Work effectively
With an easy-to-use interface, this module is very simple for you to utilize and introduce. In any case, this module will bring you a much extraordinary experience. The module can show late changes straightforwardly on your dashboard or on a different page. Moreover, exceptionally significant occasions on your site will be accounted for you, for example, login/logout refreshed or erased posts and pages,… Particularly, when anyone attempts to sign in yet fizzled. And afterward, this module will keep programmers from having awful conduct on your site.
- Allow you to see who added, updated, or deleted a post or page
- Get info when someone adds, updates, or removes a widget in a sidebar
- See when a user login & logout. Also, see when a user fails to log in
- View details about changes made in the different settings sections of WordPress
- See when a privacy data export request is added, approved by the user
- and much more.
- Translation ready
- Successful tool
On account of this module, you can save a lot of time dealing with all exercises on your site adequately. This device is valuable to follow your customers, for example, signed in and non-signed in users,…What’s more, there are no treats on your clients’ PCs, thus this module requires no treat select from clients.
- Simple & intuitive
- Powerful search
- Compatible with WooCommerce and other user registration plugins
- Tracks both logged-in and non-logged-in users (ie. unknown users)
- GDPR / CCPA / privacy ready
- All data is stored locally in your database
- Free for download
- Simple to install
- Good performance
Another incredible module that you ought to consider is Activity Log For MainWP. This magnificent device can assist you with following different exercises on your WordPress site. Moreover, you can realize what is happening in the MainWP organization and youngster locales. What’s more, you can know precision what clients are doing on the kid locales which is likewise a critical highlight of this module.
- Keep a log of changes in the MainWP dashboard and extensions
- See all activity logs from one central location, the MainWP dashboard
- Know what your clients change on their business site without logging in.
- Ease troubleshooting – no more guesswork
- Better manage, secure & monitor your client sites
- Identify suspicious behavior before it becomes a security issue
- Stop all the customer blame games & have proof of what happened
- Amazing tool
- Work well
- Premium version with many high-quality features
The last module in the present assortment is WP System Log. In the wake of introducing this module, you can encounter numerous highlights. Above all else, it permits you to see extremely itemized data on the thing customers are doing on your site with the goal that you can impede, alert the client to their off-base exercises, or even log out a client right away. Particularly, it additionally allows you to follow any exercises of the customers and research potential issues.
- Very detailed requests log
- Detail Search Filters
- User Steps Behaviour Tracking
- Disable User Sessions/Logout user
- User Login Time and Session Time in WP
- See Logged Users
- Retroactive History System Log Export
- View changes in posts revision
- And much more
- Compatible with all plugin
- Easy control and manage
- Work efficiently
We have just listed all the best WordPress Logs Plugin in 2021. Don’t hesitate to share with us your experience, and leave a comment below if you have any queries. In addition, let’s visit our free WordPress Themes to enjoy many advanced designs that may be suitable for your site.
Hello everyone! We’re a WS Content Team with 4 members in the Content Marketing field from Wooskins. We make daily blogs for WordPress plugins and related in quality content, providing good resources for everyone who using WordPress CMS.