WordPress webinar plugins assist you with communicating helpfully, directly with your viewers on your webpage. Look at it!
Webinar is a good choice to associate with your crowd, offer your input, continue connecting with your supporters. They can ask you, converse with you and present their thoughts directly in the ongoing. What’s more, do you realize that you can make an online webinar webpage on WordPress with only basic steps without much difficulity? So today, we suggest you a list of helpful WordPress webinar plugins for you to consider. Let’s start!
ClickMeeting is a powerful webinar plugins, allows you to create and mangage your webinar events. It helps you collect attenders number as well as providing you a lot of other helpful function. Besides, this plugin has a mobile app to managing effectively your webinar. Highly recommend!
- Video conferencing room
- Polls and surveys
- Stream video on Facebook or YouTube
- Custom branding
- Webinar statistics
- Set timeline for webinar
- Waiting room with agenda
- And much more
- Plenty of amazing features
- 30 days of free trial
- Great support
WP GoToWebinar is a helpful plugin allowing you to create webinar on table, calendar or widgets. Thanks to GoToWebinar accounts linking to your website and a few of shortcodes, you can display webinar in any post of page you want. In addition, it is totally free and we think you should try it.
- Show upcoming webinars in table, calendar or widget
- Display webinar anywhere using shortcodes
- Automatically update event calendar
- Set particular text of webinar to show
- Hide a phrase in the tittle
- Set time to display webinar
- Free plugin
- Friendly with mobile screen
- Easy to use
Webinara will help you to create and run your webinar site with some shortcodes. Its intuitive interface make it easy to interact and manage. It is new and free but quite useful as we see.
- Create webinars and events
- In-built multi-standard categories for webinar and event
- Add tags for webinar
- User registration
- Display webinars and events anywhere using shortcodes
- And more
- Responsive interface
- Cross browers supported
- SEO friendly
With WebinarPress, you can organize and display live webinars with YouTube, Vimeo, Air right on your website using WordPress. Your audience will find it easy to attend and leave comments, questions. WebinarPress is free, easy to use, so you don’t need coding skills to run it on your site.
- Create and display live webinars
- Customize style of webinar page
- Display registration form anywhere using shortcodes
- Get and export list of attenders’ name and email
- Thank you pages
- Share on social media
- And much more
- Fully responsive interface
- Friendly and easy to use
- Compatible with almost themes
WebinarIntegration is a powerful WordPress webinar plugin coming with a huge of features. Using this plugin, you can create and run a sucessful and profitable webinar website. WebinarIntegration uses streaming technology like google Handouts, LiveSeam and Ustream to present your video.
- Registration, confirmation page
- Live and replay
- Analytic reports
- Accept or not with questions during live
- Share on social networks
- Live view dasboard
- Live video feed intergrated
- Q&A during livestream
- And more
- Intergrated with top email services
- Unlimited websites for enterprise plan
WebinarJam is another plugin that enables you to create high quality webinar. An outstanding charistic of this plugin you may like is its gorgeous look. In addition, its ability to produce high standard quality of stream video is a noticeable feature.
- Stream on YouTube or private Webinar Jam Live
- Create private room with password
- Polls, surveys and live chat
- Schedule events
- Connect pre and post webinar with autorespose
- Track data analytic reports
- And more
- Beautiful design
- Good support
To summarize, this is top of 6 WordPress webinar plugins we figure you may find helpful. On the off chance that you like this article, share it with your companions! What’s more, why not see our free WordPress themes to get a lovely theme for your site?
Many thanks for spending time on this post. In the event that you have any issue, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.