Last Updated on September 7, 2021 by WS Content Team
Before we dig deeper into the settings in Woocommerce then try adding a few simple products prior to you imagine the work it how offline . Although current Woocommerce support many types different products, but in this article I just mentioned to simple products, at the same time we are going through functional testing of Woocommerce order and in the following post we will learn more about the format products.
I. Adding a simple product
I.1) Enter product information
To add a product, you clicks Products -> Add product
Section title and content we will get it as the title and content products detailed description of the product.
Just below it is the product data section, where you select the product simple. At the bottom of the frame are pieces you enter product information such as price, product code, warehouse management, …. Specifically I will say below.
- General : This section will import price of the product information.
- Regular price : This is the item selling price of a product.
- Sale price : If you want to reduce the price of the product, enter after the price has been reduced here.
- warehouse inventory:This section will set the number of items in stock and status of goods in stock.
- Code: If you want to manage product code (SKU), then enter the product code here.
- Warehouse Management : you tick if you want to set the number of goods in stock
- Warehouse situation:The status of this product is in stock or out of stock. If you enable the warehouse inventory when customers buy all the quantities were set, it brought about a shortage of.
- Soild individually:Mark if you want visitors to be bought only with the number 1 of this item in an order.
- delivery:Establish the weight, size of product and delivery type
- Wieght : Enter the weight of the product, the unit will be set up in Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Size:Enter length, width and height of the product, the unit will be set up in Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Type of delivery: Select the type of delivery, I’ll say this one more closely in another post.
- The product is connected: Connecting products together so that buyers can easily find the products and suggested that customers buy tutoring.
- Up-sells : Suggesting customers buy the product instead of the current product they are viewing. For example, after this you have a better product this product, you can add it to this section
- Cross-sells : Suggesting customers buy more while watching the cart, for example, you sell the iPhone 6S should add products such as chargers, phone covers to their cross-selling to the buyer tutoring.
- Group :Select the product group to include. Product group means they buy in a group rather than individually purchased.
- Properties:Set of product attributes such as color, size, …
- Advanced : Some set up more for the product.
- Purcahse note : Note that you want to send to the customer after purchase.
- Menu order: Prioritize some of the products in the cart, the smaller the more the priority.
- Allows assessment : Mark if you want to evaluate the product customers.
Continue to scroll down, you’ll see a short description of the product. This section is where you can type a short description, such as a brief introduction to the product as it will be displayed just below the product in the product detail page.
I.2) Setting Product list & Setting product keywords
Continuing you look through the right hand side of the page to add the product will see the set list of products, generally it is identical function Category (Category) in the post only. If you can not add a category and select it. Product keywords are keywords that you think are relevant to the product.
I.3 ) Photo Products
Each product should have a product image, known as avatars for the product.
Immediately below the product image is the product image library, to be more precise, this is a list of many images that you want it displayed in the form of slides (slideshows) in the product page. You should pick some other images of this product here, when you select a photo, press Ctrl to select multiple photos.
Finish, now press the button post messages offline.
II. Functional testing cart and payment
Now try adding your products to the basket. Now you’ll see it for a notified product is added to the cart.
Press the Payment to view payment page. Note that the payment page can be a little bad because this all his practice on a default theme and it’s not a good show with Woocommerce.
III. Create comment frame in your cart and payment
As you see now is when to comment and cart page, you will see a pretty ungainly frame comment below.Simply because it is a page in WordPress so it will have the frame. To turn off, you only need to fix the cart and payment pages, then looked up on the right side the display option and tick discuss.
I want you to really understand the functions when posting new products and learn the process of making order before we learn the detailed settings in Woocommerce.
Thanks for your reading. If you have any question with this blog, don’t hesitate to leave a comment. I will reply to it as soon as possible.