WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress that help you turn your blog into an effective and eye-catching sales website. There are so many WooCommerce plugins that allow you to customize your store. In this article, we introduce you a huge collection of 22 Must Have Woocommerce Plugins. Let’s check them out! 😀
Moreover, you might need perfect Free Woocommerce themes to attract more attention of the customers. Why don’t you come and join us?
Melitro is an amazing Woocommerce Plugin that will help you track the activities of your customers on your store by measuring KPIs, analyzing trends, creating customer profiles, and automating & personalizing your Ecommerce email marketing to boost conversion rate. Then you can keep your customers coming back your WooCommerce store.
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter is a powerful WooCommerce WordPress plugin that allows you to use the filters to find the display the WooCommerce variations of your products easily and quickly.
There are 4 available layouts: List, Dropdown, Color and Label.
Use WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML plugin to translate everything, from products, categories to attributes on your store into multiple languages. It keeps the same language through the checkout process and enables running a single WooCommerce store with multiple currencies.
Another must have WooCommerce plugins you should not ignore is Beeketing for WooCommerce. This plugin will help your improve conversion rates and increase revenue with remarkable features:
– Up-selling, Cross-selling
– Offer discount for upsell & cross-sell products
– Encourage purchase by running different types of incentive offers.
– Encourage users to share your products on social network.
– Send personalized email campaigns to customers
– Add a countdown timer to stimulate customers to buy faster.
– Support your customers quickly with chat tool on your website.
One of must have WooCommerce plugins is YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier. This plugin allows users inspect in detail the quality of your products. It allows you to add a zoom effect to all your product image, add a slider below the featured image with your product gallery images and customize the slider behavior.
WooCommerce Checkout Manager is also a must have WooCommerce plugin, you can use it to customize and manage the fields on your WooCommerce Checkout page.
Here are some excellent features:
– Add new fields.
– Allow Customers to Upload files for each order on order details page.
– Show or Hide fields for each User Roles.
– Make checkout fields optional.
– And more.
This WooCommerce WordPress plugin installs a shopping cart button in the navugation bar. It’s very easy to setup, with the following options:
– Display cart icon, or only items / prices.
– Customize your CSS.
– Use menu’s default settings or float left or right.
Woocommerce CSV Importer plugin allows you to import and manage your products using AJAX.
A few Add-ons:
– Import custom fields
– Import premium
– Import taxonomies
– Import variable products
– Import attributes
Another WooCommerce plugins for you is Genesis Connect for WooCommerce plugin. It replaces WooCommerce’s built-in shop templates with its own Genesis-ready versions to display the single product page, the main shop page, Product Category and Product Tag archive pages. It also makes Genesis Simple Sidebars and Genesis Simple Menus compatible with WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping by Mangohour is an ideal WooCommerce plugin that allows you to calculate shipping costs based on destination, weight and / or cart total.
A few features:
– Unlimited shipping zones
– Unlimited rates
– Tier shipping costs based on cart weight or cart sub-total
– Handling fees
Now let’s check Stripe Payment Gateway! It allows you to take payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API, including Apple Pay for mobile and desktop.
WooCommerce Direct Checkout is used to simplify the checkout process, then increase your sales instantly.
Go to “Direct Checkout” submenu, you can enabled or disabled the direct checkout, add “Continue Shopping” button to your product page,….
WooCommerce Currency Switcher is an amazing plugin that allows your clients switch currencies on your WooCommerce store and get rates converted in the real time.
Some worthly features:
– 4 currencies aggregators
– Checkout by GeoIP rules
– 3 Widgets: currencies switcher, currency converter, currencies rates
– and more.
Users can scroll down to get the details they seek right away by using YITH Infinite Scrolling plugin.
Some worthly features:
– Show all products at once
– Simple and direct navigation, even from a mobile device
Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to use new feature of Google Analytics – Enhanced Ecommerce to track the behavior of users.
Let’s see some its features:
– Support 4 new reports: Shopping Behaviour, Checkout Behaviour, Product Performance, Sales Performance.
– Set your local currency
– Supports Guest checkout functionality
– Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on all many page.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices is also one of must have WooCommerce plugins which
automates the invoicing process by generating and sending it to your customers.
– Create PDF invoice automatically or manually.
– Generate PDF packing slips.
– Mark invoices as paid.
– Attach PDF invoice to multiple WooCommerce email types of your choice.
– Connect with Google Drive, Egnyte, Dropbox or OneDrive.
– And more.
WooCommerce Product Gift Wrap allows you to add a gift wrap option to your products with optional price.
Go to WooCommerce > Settings to set up the default gift-wrappable status per-product and cost. These costs can be overridden per-product too.
Woo Social Media Marketing connects your store with Around.io, so you can put your WooCommerce store’s social media marketing on Automation. Then you can save time and increase social traffic.
Some main features:
– Day / Week Planner
– Post or Schedule Products
– Collage Maker and Image Gallery
– Post Library
– Content Search
Let’s see WooCommerce PDF & Print, this plugins will help you print and save information of your products as PDF and MS Doc file.
– Includes all type of product attributes and content of custom tabs
– Includes content of custom tabs.
– PDF export Extension for Documents in Russian Language
– Flexible options for appearance saving and localization of buttons and strings
With WooCommerce Product Slider, you can easily add multiple sliders on your WooCommerce store and showcase products filtered by specific, different or multiple categories.
A few main features:
– Unlimited sliders.
– Display different types of post images.
– Filter by different product categories.
– Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
– And more.
Another WooCommerce plugin you should not ignore is Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin by XAdapter. It offers solution to help your set the best discount offers on your WooCommerce store.
Some worthly features:
– Option to set rules based on : Weight, Quantity, Price, Total Units and Number of items.
– Option to Set maximum discount to be allowed on every rule.
– Option to set rules expiry date
– Option to set rules based on user roles.
– And more.
Breeze – Free WordPress Cache Plugin, one of must have WooCommerce plugins that offers various options to optimize WordPress performance at various levels.
– Improves website spped and resource optimization.
– Install and configure directly from WordPress easily.
– Simple design for all users.
Depending on your needs, you can choose one or a variety of plugins. Hope this article will help you choose suitable plugins for your WooCommerce store. If you have any question about this post, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And don’t forget to share with your friends if you find it useful! Thanks!
Hello everyone! We’re a WS Content Team with 4 members in the Content Marketing field from Wooskins. We make daily blogs for WordPress plugins and related in quality content, providing good resources for everyone who using WordPress CMS.