Installing a WordPress Typography Plugin for your site to improve its design!
Typography is a great tool that allows you to enhance your site design. Thanks to it, you can improve the user experience as well as increase the spending time of them on your site. However, these days, it has a lot of such plugins and you may encounter some difficulties because you do not know what to choose. Today, we provide you top best WordPress Typography Plugin which can help you choose the best one easily. Let’s start now!
TinyMCE Advanced provides you a great tool that you can use to edit many features of your site professionally such as background color, tables, changing font size and so on. In addition, this plugin also allows you to select which button to insert or delete from the editor.
- Supports converting of most default blocks
- “Classic Paragraph” block
- Set the Classic Paragraph or Classic block
- Support for creating and editing tables
- Search and Replace in the Classic Blocks
- Useful plugin
- Excellent Editor
- Easy Setup
This WordPress Typography Plugin gives you an option to split longer the titles of your posts into news lines very easily. What’s more, this plugin also helps you to use the longer post titles while maintaining that they are readable.
- A better layout of the title on the desktop version
- Set breakpoints on your posts, pages
- Remove the breakpoints by adjusting the CSS
- Set multiple markers in the text field
- Works perfectly
This Typography WordPress Plugin enables your users to change the size of fonts by using their browser. They can also increase or decrease the font size of your site based on their desire when they insert a font resizers into your website.
- See the same font size on a revisit.
- Admin page to set which content is being resized
- Use the standard widget
- Use code to add to your theme.
- Simple and Lightweight.
Typekit Fonts for WordPress enables you to insert awesome typography for your WP site. It also helps you to link your site to Typekit as well as insert the code in order to load the fonts.
- Embed and use Typekit fonts
- Select from a range of hundreds of high-quality fonts
- Fully licensed and accessible
- Access additional attributes
- Add awesome typography
- Pretty good
This WordPress Typography Plugin enables you to filter the text in posts and pages easily for formatting and security. Besides, this plugin also helps you to enhance those filters so that you can get better typography.
- Space control
- Intelligent character replacement
- CSS hooks for styling
- Improve those filters for better typography
- Perform smart handling of quotes
- A very good plugin
Easy Google Fonts enables you to use Google Fonts for your WP site. In addition, this plugin also allows you to manage typography for your WP site through inserting a Typography tab in the theme customizer. Thanks to this plugin, you can also alter fonts and choose font sizes, paddings, borders and more.
- Take full control of your theme’s typography
- Choose from over 600+ google fonts
- Preview font changes on your website
- Create Unlimited Custom Font Controls
- Preview what your theme
- Create your own font controls and rules
- Change the look of your website
Simple Pull Quote is a great way that enables you to add pull quotes into your posts and pages. Furthermore, this plugin also allows you to insert “Pullquote” buttons for TinyMCE editors as well as HTML. Thanks to using this plugin, you can enhance the way that your users read the long articles of your site.
- Insert pull quotes into posts and pages
- Add the easy-to-use “Pullquote” button
- Add beautiful pull quotes
- Create pull quotes in your articles
- Simple and effective
- Easy to use
This Typography WordPress Plugin gives you an ability to insert tooltips into the text that you want. What’s more, it also allows you to generate a category of acronyms, titles, and phrases in the plugin’s settings through a simple format.
- Define help text that appears
- Specify the words or phrases
- Add tooltips to any text you want
- Enable text hover for comments
- Create your own list of phrases, acronyms
Secondary Title is a free but very useful plugin that you can use to insert an alternative title into your posts and pages in real-time. In addition, this plugin also has an extra settings page that you can use to edit the plugin based on your desire.
- Post types, categories, and specific post IDs
- Format both titles are being shown
- The position where the secondary title input field should be displayed
- Add an alternative title to posts, pages
- An extra settings page
- Customize the plugin according to your needs
- Perfect Plugin
WordPress Typography Plugin allows you to improve the design of your site. In addition, Let’s take a look at our free WordPress themes to get some stunning designs for your websites.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!