Nowadays, there are many ways to create commercial communication. However, the most common way is through business websites. We will suggest for you the Top 7 WordPress Translation Plugin In 2021 You Should Have.
Why is the WordPress Translation Plugin important for your site?
The main benefit of these plugins is that it helps you to boost your business and have more business partners. Another advantage is that the quality of your translations will be significantly better than any machine-generated online translation tool.
Top WordPress Translation Plugin
If there is one truly convenient way to translate your website, it must be through ConveyThis!
Successfully re-launched in 2018, an award-winning ConveyThis’ team has brought the process of translating a website to the new level. It is the most translated language plugin in the WordPress directory (over 38 language contributions) and is growing fast. ConveyThis makes it very simple to integrate into WP website and activate as many as 100+ languages.
So, while you’ll configure some basic settings from your WordPress dashboard, your actual translations reside on ConveyThis’ servers, and you’ll manage your translations from the ConveyThis web dashboard rather than your WordPress site.
So, what are the benefits of that approach?
Well, the big one is convenience. As soon as you activate the plugin and choose your languages, ConveyThis uses automatic machine translation to translate your entire site, and adds a language switcher button. So within the first couple of minutes, you’ll already have a working, SEO-friendly multilingual site.
Then, if you want to manually manage those translations, you can go to the ConveyThis dashboard, where you get two different interfaces:
- Text Editor — you see a side-by-side list of the original text and the translated version.
- Visual Editor — you see a live preview of your site. To translate any text on your site, you just click on it.
Or, you can also outsource your translations to professional translation services right from the ConveyThis dashboard.
To ensure translation consistency, ConveyThis comes with a powerful GLOSSARY function. It can ensure that certains words or phrases are translated in only one way and not the other. Consider something like: ADIDAS. Do you want that brand name become ABIBAS in Brazilian Portuguese language? We doubt that!
Finally, all of your content is SEO-friendly: HREFLANG tags and sitemap.xml integrations. It even includes an integration for RankMath SEO to help you to translate your SEO titles and descriptions.
The only potential downside with ConveyThis is price. While ConveyThis does have a limited free plan that lets you translate up to 2,500 words into one language, the paid plans use SaaS-style billing, which means you’ll need to continue to pay for as long as you want to use the service.
Paid plans start at €4 a month for one language and up to 10,000 words.
The first module in this article is Translate WP site – Weglot Translate. Above all, it licenses you to make an interpretation of your site into numerous different dialects without any problem. Plus, this module likewise helps you to discover and decipher the entire data of your site in any dialects which you need.
- 60+ translation languages available
- A unique and single place
- Content automatically detected and translated
- Translations constantly
- Language switch button
- Access to professional translators
- Absolutely a handy
- Clean and effective plugin
The second proposal for you to try is Loco Translate. Most importantly, it gives you restriction devices for the designers of your site. Additionally, it likewise remembers for program altering of interpretation records of your WordPress site. Further, a successfully uphold for PO highlights is additionally comprised. For example, they are references, plural structures, and remarks.
- Configurable PO file backups
- Built-in translation editor
- Support for PO features
- Native MO file compilation
- PO source view
- Built-in WordPress locale codes
- Create and update language files
- Simple to use
- Easy and Reliable
Thirdly, you can make an interpretation of your site into different dialects effectively with Google Language Translator. That is to say, you can upgrade your traffic and procure more income. Additionally, sub-index is remembered for this module just as numerous other amazing highlights.
- Floating language selector
- Language bar with flags in menu
- Translate WooCommerce shop
- Hide Google top frame after translation
- Google Analytics integration
- Translate the site on the fly
- Translate posts and pages
- Right to left language support
- Work sufficiently
- Efficient translation
- Awesome Support
Fourthly, we believe that Translate WordPress with GTranslate is a module you shouldn’t miss. Likewise other modules, it causes you make your WordPress site become multilingual with in excess of 100 dialects accessible. Moreover, you can expand your worldwide deals and traffic and from that acquire income for your business.
- Posts and pages translation
- Categories and tags translation
- Hides “Suggest better translation” pop-up
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Multilingual interface
- Mouseover effect
- Menus and widgets translation
- Amazing support
- Really helpful
Fifthly, Polylang module is a pleasant alternative that you can use to make a multilingual WordPress site. Also, you can compose pages and posts just as assemble records and post labels. After that, you can likewise decide the dialects for any posts and pages. In addition, you can utilize it with limitless dialects that you need.
- RTL language scripts
- WordPress languages packs
- Translate posts, pages, media, categories
- A customizable language switcher
- Set by the content or by the language code
- Use one different subdomain or domain per language
- Working flawlessly
- Simple and intuitive
- Amazing plugin
Another module we want to give you is TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual locales. Above all, this module allows you to decipher your site effectively and afterward make a multilingual site. Additionally, you can embed the same number of as interpretation dialects that you need just as decipher meta data.
- Translator Accounts
- SEO Pack
- Extra Languages
- Navigation Based on Language
- Automatic User Language Detection
- Browse as User Role
- Force custom links
- The select default language of the website
- Excellent plugin
- Very well documented
- Excellent support
Finally, if you want to claim another decision, then we will show you Google Website Translator. In the same vein, there are in excess of 100 dialects accessible for your site. Moreover, this module is not difficult to utilize and set up with a straightforward setting that anybody can comprehend.
- Select the available languages.
- Import/Export settings to easily transfer configurations.
- For feature requests, please contact us.
- Use it as a widget and as a shortcode.
- Practically null impact on page loads.
- All the 3 inline and all the 4 tabbed styles.
- Amazing plugin and support
- Working just perfect
- Great functions
To sum up, that is everything about the Top 7 WordPress Translation Plugin In 2021 You Should Have. So, if you think it is useful for your site, please share it. Furthermore, don’t miss Free WordPress Themes that can turn your site into an attractive one.
Hello everyone! We’re a WS Content Team with 4 members in the Content Marketing field from Wooskins. We make daily blogs for WordPress plugins and related in quality content, providing good resources for everyone who using WordPress CMS.