Create a wiki article with the top best WordPress Wiki Plugin!
If you are finding a tool to help you arrange information in your site. Here is your solution. In this article today, we provide you top best WordPress Wiki Plugin so that you can use to pull content from the MediaWiki site and then you can embed it into your website easily. Let’s take a look and pick up the best one for yourself!
This plugin provides you a custom tag, wiki post type, an index, and a table of content option. Moreover, it also allows you to link your wiki pages together just by using the wiki page titles. Yada Wiki gives you an ability to insert the “Add Wiki Link” button into your page.
- “Add Wiki Listing” Button
- Insert a list of the wiki pages
- Sidebar Widgets
- A wiki link button, a pop-up opens
- Link wiki pages together
- “Add Wiki Link” Button
- Output TOC Page
- Enter text into the “Show” text box
- Impressive Plugin
- Easy to get started
- Work great
WP Knowledgebase is an interesting and attractive WordPress Wikipedia Plugin for your website. In addition, you are also able to use this plugin to display comments on your knowledge base article.You can use this plugin to edit your catalog presentation in an easy way.
- Customize your catalog presentation easily
- Super fast search, with predictive text
- A selection of sidebar widgets
- Integrated breadcrumb
- Display comments on knowledgebase articles
- Works across all major browsers and devices
- Editable slug
- Excellent plugin
- Great and free
Very Simple Knowledge Base plugin gives you an option to create Wiki, FAQ, Knowledge Base, Link Portal or Bulletin Board in real-time. Moreover, it also allows you to add shortcodes on a page and you can also use the widget to show your list or your posts. In case you add a widget or shortcode, you can also add some attributes to personalize your knowledge base.
- Include certain categories
- Change the number of posts per category
- Display posts in ascending order
- Multiple attributes
- Change label of a post without a title
- Exclude certain categories
- Display category description
- And more
- Nice and powerful
This plugin allows you to pull content that is from the MediaWiki site and then you can embed it into your posts and pages. In addition, this plugin also helps you to supply some arguments to dictate how it works. It also has a lot of effective features in this plugin.
- Embed it in pages and posts
- Strip and reformat the content
- Visitors can read wiki content
- Display table-of-contents
- Pull content from any MediaWiki website
- Work Perfectly
- Simple and awesome
- Excellent support
This WordPress Wiki Plugin allows you to add new roles as well as abilities to insert and customized wiki pages. Furthermore, it also comes with several custom templates and widgets which are totally compatible with the Twenty Twelve theme.
- Add/edit wiki pages
- Lock some wiki pages or branches
- Manage roles and capabilities
- Generate breadcrumbs
- Add new roles & capabilities
- Create new wikis
BuddyPress Docs Plugin allows you to add collaborative workspaces into your BuddyPress community very easily. In addition, this plugin also helps you to link your documentation to users or arrange them with many privacy levels.
- Fully sortable and filterable doc lists
- Docs that can be linked to groups or users
- Support for fully-private document uploads
- Doc taxonomy, using tags
- Dashboard access and management of Docs
- TinyMCE front-end doc editing
- One-editor-at-a-time prevention
- Full access to the revision history
- Great plugin
- Worked Great
This WordPress Wikipedia Plugin gives you an ability to add explaining tooltips querying contents that are from a MediaWiki installation. Moreover, through some shortcodes, you can integrate the Wiki tooltip in your posts and pages. This plugin also allows you to use a well-known list of Tooltipster to create beautiful and themeable tooltips.
- Create the nice and themeable tooltips
- Setup at least one wanted Wiki base
- Add explaining tooltips querying contents
- Integrate the Wiki tooltip
- Work like a charm
- Modern and Simple
This WordPress Wikipedia Plugin enables you to create, manage and show a knowledge base for your website. Moreover, you are also able to manage your content in combination with all a bunch of smart features. Encyclopedia plugin allows you to link all of the items of your posts and pages in an automatical way.
- Prefix filter
- Automatic association of related items
- Completely translatable
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Manage and organize your items
- Index page with all items
- SEO conform URL structure
- Tags and categories
- And more
- Excellent plugin
- Good support
WordPress Wiki Plugin is very essential for any website because thanks to it you can helps you to organize the information. In addition, Let’s take a look at our free WordPress themes to get some stunning designs for your websites.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!