Allow your users to edit their avatar with top WordPress Avatar Plugin!
Do you want to have a tool to help your users customize their avatars? WordPress Avatar Plugin can help you to finish this task in real-time. However, it is the fact that there is a lot of such kind of plugins on the market and you may feel confused because you do not know what is the best one. In order to help you save time, we picked up several WordPress Avatar Plugin that may e useful for you. Let’s start now!
If you are finding a great WordPress Avatar Plugin, here is a great solution for you. By using it, you are able to allow your users to insert as well as delete his avatar directly from his own media library. Simple User Avatar is absolutely easy to use without any extra functionality required.
- Simplify the life of WordPress users
- Add Avatar using images from Media Library
- Delete avatar from the media library
- Simple to use
- Lightweight plugin
- Work like a charm
WP Avatar is a powerful WordPress Avatar Plugin that enables you to use any photo which was uploaded into your Media Library. What’s more, this plugin also gives you an ability to alter default avatar as well as delete old pictures in case you upload a new avatar in an automatic way.
- Upload the avatar image from your computer
- Choose an image from Media Library
- Allow anyone can upload an avatar
- Automagically remove old image
- Allow change default avatar
- Good work
WP User Avatar enables you to use custom avatars uploaded through Gravatar and any photo uploaded into your Media Library as an avatar. Besides, you don’t need to edit an image. It means that you can use the similar uploader as well as the library as your posts without any extra folders.
- Easy Upload and Capture functionality
- Keep Avatars in Custom Folder
- Easy to adjust avatar dimensions
- Use Webcam to get Avatar instantly
- Keep Avatars in Media Manager
- And more
- Nice features in the settings
- Increase page-load speed
- Easy to use
This WordPress Avatar Plugin is a simple and friendly-user plugin that enables to store avatars locally. Besides, thanks to letting your users select between using Gravatar and a self-hosted avatar image from their profile screen, Avatar Manage helps to enhance your WordPress websites. Moreover. it also improves your workflow, create an image that you want.
- Add your own review
- Contribute a patch
- Help to resolve an existing issue
- Suggest adding to the core
- Make a donation
- Elegant simplicity
- Deliver perfect execution
- Works flawlessly
WP First Letter Avatar allows you to set custom avatars without Gravatar and the avatar will be the first letter of the user’s name. This Plugin consists of a set of stunning, colorful letter avatars in many sizes and even PSD template. By generating new directory near default folder and following the naming convention from the default, you are able to generate your own avatar set.
- Beautiful, colorful letter avatars
- PSD template
- Bring more colors
- Incredibly light and ultra-high quality
- Willing to comment on your posts
- Sets custom avatars for users without Gravatar
- Fast as light plugin
- Looks like a future-proof plugin
- Crazy easy and flawless installation
WP User Avatars enables your users who registered to choose and upload their own avatar based on your need. This WordPress Avatar Plugin also works very great without nay conflicts.
- Upload their own avatars
- Select their avatar
- Work flawlessly
- Fantastic plugin
This WordPress Avatar is a plugin that allows users to set custom avatars without Gravatar. Letter Avatars will be the first latter of a username or email and all letters will be provided by your theme font.
- Works anywhere
- Works with BuddyPress
- Highly compatible
- Works with YITH Reviews for WooCommerce
- Immediate and added support
- Works on CSS basis
- Lightweight & Elegant Solution
Author Avatars List/Block allows you to show lists of user avatars or group by user roles on your sites in an easy way. Besides, you can also add single avatars for blog users or every email address into a post or page and show a photo of someone you are talking about. By inserting a widget, you are able to add avatar lists into your sidebar or your posts/pages.
- Limit the number of users shown
- Show a custom title
- Adjust the size of user avatars
- Show a custom title
- Only show specific user groups
- And more
- Lots of options to filter and sort avatars
- Include and exclude the content easily
- Developer friendly
WordPress Avatar Plugin helps you to customize avatars on your site. Moreover, Let’s take a look at our free WordPress themes to get some stunning designs for your websites.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!