Last Updated on September 7, 2021 by WS Content Team
Your Woocommerce store shipments, orders, projects or other products’ status will be managed conveniently if you have an appropriate Woocommerce Order status plugin. We have prepared everything for you in this collection to come over and take a look, then choose the best plugin for your site.
What the advantages of using the Woocommerce Order Status Plugin?
If you find it difficult to control the statuses of your Woocommerce store projects, shipments, products, etc, it is time for you to look for a suitable Woocommerce Order Status plugin that helps you do it well.
Top Woocommerce Order Status Plugin
An easy-to-use Woocommerce Order Status plugin allows you to control shipments, orders and projects status without any effort by posting updates or tickets about order tracking, so clients can see them from their frontend and admin will have better order management. A list of order shortcode is provided as well to help you do this job well.
- Update status of orders, shipments, and projects
- Set up ticket numbers and orders which customers can search
- Easier order management
- Custom status according to your business
- Automate email sending to clients when updating or creating an order
- and more.
- Helpful support service
- Easy to use and customize.
Allowing you to add your custom order status conveniently to your store is what this Woocommerce Order Status about to help you.
- Add custom icon, label, slug and column color
- You can add custom statuses to admin order list bulk actions and admin reports.
- Simple set up
- Professional and quick support.
Last but not least, don’t forget to take a look at this Woocommerce Order Status plugin MIMO, it makes everything easier for you to manage information of shipping orders and inform customers about their order shipping.
- Add information of shipping to your email completing
- Add Service providers
- Automatically change order status to “completed”
- and more.
A powerful Woocommerce Order plugin that supports you manage orders easily with many useful features provided.
- “Cancel order request” button can be added to the customer account page
- Send request of canceling an order to store manager or admin
- Admin has the right to deny or accept the cancellation request
- Automatically restore product inventory when admin accepts cancellation order.
- Easy to use, well-coded and intuitive.
This is a worth-trying Woocommerce Order status plugin that completes your Woocommerce store orders automatically. It works greatly with Woocommerce from 2 and 3+, support Stripe, Sagepay, Paypal.
- “Virtual product” orders will be completed when payment is successful
- All orders will be shown as “Completed” no matter what payment status is
- and more.
That’s it! Have you found any amazing plugins for your site yet? And remember to visit our free Woocommerce themes to explore top premium themes for WordPress CMS.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
Howdy everyone! I’m Nancy and I’m Designer & Blogger from Wooskins. I’d like to share design free stuffs such as mockup or vectors for everyone! You can save design time by use our freebie items that I shared. If you love it, don’t forget re-share for your friend 🙂